I think You must have some private photos you don't want others peeping. Secret Your Photo is the perfect app to keep your private photos safely in your iPhone, iPod. Albums are protected by a password and you won't worry your privacy when friends playing your iPhone, iPod.
Now you can enjoy your private photos anytime, anywhere with your iPhone, iPod. The built-in viewer can zoom in, zoom out, just like the experience with the native photos app.
* Organize Albums
- Create, Cut, Copy, Delete, Rename, Search Albums, photos
- Multiple folders can be handled at a time
- More cute icon emotion for your Album
- Support more themes for your like
* Support Viewing many file formats
- Photo: jpg, png, bmp, gif, tif, tiff, jpeg
- You can lock/unlock the app with password
- With only one password, you can easily lock or unlock any Albums or you can lock Album with other password you like
- Backup password with email
- File name, size, type, modify date, create date, duration
- Send photos via email
- Export photos/videos to photo library
- Export photos/videos to computer
- Multiple files can be handled at a time
- All of your data in this app is stored only in your device. We don't access or store your privacy.
- Third party apps are not allowed by Apple to delete photos/videos in native library. Please delete them yourself after import.
* Contact us
- Email: email@example.com ;
- To help us improve, please leave a review here. Thank you very much!
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Secret Your Photo is a free trial software application from the Screen Capture subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-09-08. The program can be installed on iOS.
Secret Your Photo (version 1.3.0) has a file size of 12.37 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.